Friday, September 12, 2008

Queen of Gothic ( part. IV ) *the last*


Here they are... My Dark Angels...

Come to me and wake me up from this loneliness...

Closer My Dark Angels...

Show me your lovely face who is hidden in shadow...

Embrace me with your wings...

To warm my cold heart...


Deep in my black heart I feel real pain...

All alone in this cruel world...


You are the one who heal my heart...

You are the one who burn my pain into ashes...


Dark Angels, come closer...

Don’t hide your dark eyes... Let me to see them...

Just one more time...

And I will be lost forever into your beauty...

ALL HAIL to THESE............... QUEEN of GOTHIC!!!

Tarja Turunen - Nightwish

Sabina Classen - Holy Moses

Sabine Edelsbacher - Edenbridge

Sara Jezebel Deva - Angtoria

Sharon den Adel - Within Temptation

Simone Simmons - Epica

Siouxsie Sioux - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Sonja Kraushofer - L'ame Immortelle

Susanna - Unshine

Vibeke Stene - Tristania

No comments: