Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My First Post...


Haaahhh... Akhirnya gue bikin blog juga setelah diyakinkan oleh seseorang... Gue menemukan kalo penyaluran paling baik buat lepas dari pikiran2 yg bikin stres ini adalah dengan nulis sesuatu, jadi gue pikir blog adalah sarana yang bagus buat gue melepaskan semuanya...


Today is the second day I feel cold near her... And also the second day I'm totally lost not knowing anything about her... Padahal hari Senen gue kira keadaannya lumayan baik, tapi memang tiap ada kejadian baik yang terjadi gue udah yakin akan selalu diikuti oleh kejadian buruk berikutnya...


I should have never forget the one principle of life... "Never hangs your hope too high!"


And now... There you go! Another scar in my hand... It's ironic how I found that to kill one pain, I have to make another pain...


Now I understand what Amy Lee of Evanescence feels like in her song : "Tourniquet"

I tried to kill the pain...
But only brought more...

I lay dying...


No comments: