Friday, September 5, 2008

Queen of Gothic ( part. I )


My life has been guided by all these Dark Angels... They show me the reality of life and the beauty of darkness... By their Angelic Dark Voice, they're taken my soul and spirit to a private place... A darkness, empty place where I can reside after escaping from this sickening world...


For a second or a minute or for hours, I can close my eyes and lay down with my devastating heart and ripped soul, waiting for those Angelic Dark Voices to calm me down... Erasing all those illusioning lights and helping me to find salvation in darkness...

Thank you God, you've sent all these Dark Angels to me...

ALL HAIL to THESE....... QUEEN OF GOTHIC!!!

Ailyn - Sirenia
Amy Lee - Evanescence
Angela Gossow - Arch Enemy
Anita Auglend - (ex) Sins of thy Beloved
Anja Orthodox - Closterkeller
Anette Olzon - Nightwish

No comments: