Sunday, September 7, 2008

Death, Come Near Me...




O' Death, come near me...

Be the one for me, be the one who stays...

My fragile soul has been ripped off...

And the shadows around me sickens my heart...


O' Death, come near me...

Be my saviour and stay by my side...
As I'm bound by the misery...
As I'm nailed by the sorrow...


The hope is a deceiver of fools...

Giving an illusion for those who bend on their knees...
Covered up with smiles and laughter...
As the pain sneaks silently from behind...

O' Death, come near me...
Save me from this cauldron of grief...
O' Life you have killed me...
So spare me from your tormenting road...

Oh, shed a tear for the loss of innocense...
For the forsaken spirits who scream in agony...

Cry for the heart who surrenders to pain...

For the solitude of those who left behind...


O Death, come near me... And give me life!



(Thank you to Draconian and Lisa Johansson for taking some inspirational words from you... without permission)

No comments: