Sunday, October 5, 2008

Part of Song that Tells... (part .I)


Just bunch of songs that expresses my feeling toward her now...


Some say that time changes...

Best friends can become strangers
...
But I don't want that, no not for you
...
If you just stay with me we can make it through...

(Say Anything - Good Charlotte)

Here I go again, I promised myself...

I wouldn't think of you today...

It's been seven months and counting...

You've moved on...

I still feel exactly the same...

It's just the that everywhere I go...

All the buildings know your name like...

Photographs and memories of love...

Steel and granite reminders...

The city calls your name and I can't move on...
(The Lover After Me - Savage Garden)


I'm so tired of being here...

Suppressed by all my childish fears...

And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave...

Coz your presence still lingers here...

And it won't leave me alone...


These wounds won't seem to heal...

This pain is just too real...

There's just too much that time cannot erase...


I tried so hard to tell myself that your gone...

But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along...
(My Immortal - Evanescence)*

*I've storied about the meaning of this song in previous post

I've been so lost since you've gone...

Why did fate deceive me...

Everything turned out so wrong...

Why did you leave me in silence...
(Forgiven - Within Temptation)


Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone...
How could I carry on...
The day you went away...
Cause I've been missing you so much I had to say...
Been crying since the day
...
The day you went away...
(The Day You Went Away - M2M)

Even God himself and the faith I knew...
Shouldn't hold me back, shouldn't keep me from you...
(Stigmatized - The Calling)

Could it be any harder to say goodbye...
Live without you...

Could it be any harder to watch you go...
To face what's true...

If I only had one more day...


I lie down and blind myself with laughter
...
Well.... A quick fix of hope is what I'm needin'
...
And how I wish that I could turn back the hours
...
But I know I just don't have the power...
(Could it be Any Harder - The Calling)

In a perfect world...
This could never happen
...
In a perfect world
you’d still be here...
And it makes no sense...
I could just pick up the pieces...
But to you
this means nothing...
Nothing at all...


I used to think that I was strong...
Until the day it all went wrong...
I think I need a miracle to make it through...
(Perfect World - Simple Plan)

When we're together, I feel perfect...
When I'm pulled away from you, I fall apart...
All you say is sacred to me...
Your eyes are so black...

I can't look away...
(You - Evanescence)

No comments: